Conditional "if" tipe 1:
- If Yuyun asking Abud’s number, she will call him.
- If I find Nana’s address, I will write her.
- If you push the power button, it will be on
- If I tired, I will rest.
- If Tiwi’s boyfriend won’t to hangout with us, neither will she. ( she will too)
- If water freezes, it will be solid.
- If I let you go, I will never see you again.
Conditional "if" tipe 2:
- Tommy would come to my party, if I invited him.
- If the party were on Friday, I could go.
- If Edy didn’t drink so much coffe, he wouldn’t be insomnia.
- If Desi ate fewer sweets, she would lose weight.
- I would pass the exam, if I studied.
- If I had a car, I would drive to Bandung very often.
- If I were rich, I would travel around the world.
- I would not go to Lab, if rained today.
Conditional "if" tipe 3:
- If my family had had money, we would have bought a new car.
- If we had saved our money, we would have gone traveling to Bali.
- If my uncle had enough money, he would have done on trip to Las Vegas.
- Mira would have punishment, if she had been delayed.
- If my mother hadn’t been promoted, she would have quit her job.